2017 NCT Season Ticket Order Form (Website Version).pdf
Size : 96.452 Kb
Type : pdf
General admissionOur Box Office will be open on the following dates to take your reservations:
"Jesus Christ Superstar": March 20 - April 8, 2017
"Always a Bridesmaid": May 22 - June 10, 2017
"Girls Weekend": October 2 - October 21, 2017
"A High Country Christmas": November 20 - December 9, 2017
Call the Newton Community Theatre box office at 641-792-1230. If you are calling after hours, please leave a message with your name, address, number of tickets needed and phone number. A theatre representative will return your call and confirm your tickets.
Visit the Newton Community Theatre box office at 1701 South 8th Ave. East, Newton, Iowa. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., 6:30-8 p.m. and one hour before each performance.
- Musicals: $17 for adults, $15 for youth ages 18 and younger
- Non-musicals: $12 for adults, $10 for youth ages 18 and younger
If you are a patron of the arts and a theatre fan, we highly recommend season tickets. As a season ticket holder, you are able to reserve seats prior to the general public, ensuring you the best seats in the house. In addition, season tickets are prepaid for your convenience. Pay once and reap the benefits all year long!
Contact the theatre box office today if you're interested in becoming a season ticket holder. And don't forget that season tickets also make a great gift to friends and loved ones.
Please mail completed form, this can be found on the top of this website page, to Wanda Blount, 1209 N 4th Ave W, Newton, IA 50208. If you have any questions you can either call Wanda at(641) 792-8976 or the box office at (641) 792-1230.
- Single season ticket – $48 (Four regular-season shows)
- "Single Patron" package – $55 (one season ticket and a tax deductible contribution of $12)
- "Patron" package – $110 (two season tickets and a tax deductible contribution of $24)
- "Single Benefactor" package – $70 (one season ticket and a tax deductible contribution of $27)
- "Benefactor" package – $140 each (two season tickets and a tax deductible contribution of $54)